Thursday 15 January 2015

Golden Globes 2015 'Red Carpet'

Ola!!!

Here are a few of my favourites on the red carpet.



I totally love Emma Stone! I love what she's wearing here! I don't understand how this became one of the worst dressed.. They didn't like the bow.. But I personally love it!
Emma Stone, in Lanvin, with Christian Louboutin shoes



J. Lo is just wow. Pretty sure she was the talk of the day. She is just stunning.
Jennifer Lopez, in Zuhair Murad Haute Couture, with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Jimmy Choo clutch

How elegant does Amy Adams look?! It's such an unusual colour and it's so pale too! But she wears it perfectly.
Amy Adams, in Atelier Versace


I love this simple look. I can imagine it being super heavy.Or maybe it just looks heavy but its actually really light. It is a beautiful dress anyway.
Reese Witherspoon, in Calvin Klein Collection

I know its just a simple yellow dress, but I love it! The fold at the front is so  simple yet it catches your attention.
Naomi Watts, in Gucci, with Bulgari jewels and bag, and Liev Schreiber, in Prada


Kate Hudson. I am just speechless.. I would have to say this is my most favourite. Look at the jewels on it! Such a nice shape too! She rocks it.
Kate Hudson, in Atelier Versace, with Forevermark jewels and a Jimmy Choo clutch

I like this, but I don't love it. This was under the 'best dressed' category too. I have to share it though cause well.. I just can't not share it.
Anna Kendrick, in Monique Lhuillier


The suit.. Meh not so much.. The pose however..
Alan Cumming, in Calvin Klein Collection, with Christian Louboutin shoes


Conchita Wurst is in the best dressed category too! And I would have to agree..I love the corset, I love the dress, the buttons, the belt, the COLOURS! Everything is fabulous.
Conchita Wurst

Maybe I have a thing for yellow but man I lurve it! Not too much ruffle, the colour is perfect and light. And Channing looks dashing in his bow tie! I love them as a couple.
Channing Tatum, in Dolce & Gabbana, and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, in Carolina Herrera, with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Jimmy Choo clutch


So there you have it! My favourite pieces of the Golden Globe 2015.
Thank you style.com for the lovely images and captions.


Until next time..
<3
Xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment