Tuesday 7 February 2012

Vanessa Hudgens 'Belle' Look

Hey lovelies! 

Is it just me, or is your blogger being annoying lately?
Sometimes, it doesn't show ALL of the blogs I follow!
Grrrr...

Anyways..

Look how stunning Vanessa looks in Maria Lucia Hohan at Journey 2 Premiere in Los Angeles. 

Austin Butler, the Bf






I've not heard of Maria till now.
I had a look at the website. 
Click after click till I saw her collection. And Wow...

Her dresses are amazing! (The website is so pretty too FYI)

Have a peek and see what you think! Just kinda wish I was a tad taller to wear long dresses.

But man, Vanessa is glowing. I am so jealous. 
Her skin is always so perfect! 

Doesn't she remind you of Belle from Beauty and the Beast?

I LOVE that film. 

I <3 all Disney Film.

Here's a few snaps of the film.




Dwayne Johnson!

She basically wears that tank top, those shorts and the shirt throughout the film. 
Wonder if its good...

Until next time..
<3
Xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment